A self-resetting switch that is actuated when the belt sways beyond the permissible limits. The switch is carefully designed to allow over travel of the actuating roller and the switching mechanism is isolated from the mechanical actuating roller.
- Switches with IP66 grade protection are available
- Switches available in Cast Iron & Die Cast Aluminum enclosures in sophisticated as well as economic versions.
- Switches are also available in Industrial Polymer Enclosure to withstand Chemical / Fertilizer / Saline (Seashore) environment.
- SS screws captive in covers to ensure proper retightening after opening for inspection / wiring etc.
- Built in terminal box for sophisticated models, incorporating moulded stud type terminals for easy wiring / looping.
- Switching elements have Silver-Cadmium alloy tipped contacts with double break and wide contact separation
for optimum switching performance.
- Threaded cable entries are provided to suit single / double compression type cable glands.
- Ball / Bush bearing option for roller & cam shaft.
- 1-0 operating position for model SW-4028, 1-0-1 for model SW-4027
- 2 cam model (1 cam for alarm and one for trip) SW-4026
- Wide over travel of roller permissible w/o damaging switching element.
- Available in contact combinations 1 NO + 1NC /2NO+2NC / 1NO+3NC / 3NO+3NC.
- Optional accessories available: LED lamp, mechanical flag, terminal strip